We may collect personal identification information from counterparties in a variety of ways, including but not limited to when counterparties visit our website, register on the website, and participate in other activities, features, or resources made available on our website. As needed, counterparties may be asked for identification information. Personal identification information from counterparties will be collected only to the extent required by our KYC / AML policy. Counterparties can always refuse to provide personal identification information, but this may prevent them from using all of the website’s features. When counterparties interact with our website, we may collect non-personal identification information about them. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, computer type, and technical information about the counterparty’s means of connection to our services.
SCOPE AND APPLICABILITY
This Online Privacy Notice describes how we collect, use, store, share, delete, and safeguard your Personal Information when you interact with us. This Policy also describes Individuals’ choices regarding their Personal Information, as well as how to contact Ahlton to learn more about our privacy practices.
- If you have obtained a financial product or service with Ahlton to be used primarily for personal, family, or household purposes, we will use and share any information, including Personal Information that we collect from or about you in accordance with UAE Law (“PDPL”).
- Residents of the European Economic Area (“EEA”) or the United Kingdom (“UK”) may have additional rights regarding their Personal Information as discussed in the EEA/UK Privacy Notice.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
We use information-gathering tools, such as cookies and other tracking technologies, to collect your Personal Information and other information as you use our services. Tracking technologies will only be deployed after you have permitted us to do so by providing consent.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use Personal Information we have about you as described below.
- Provide Our Services– We use the information we have about you to manage your account and provide our services. We also use your information to diagnose and resolve issues with our services, provide technical and customer support, ensure the safety, quality, and availability of the services, including verifying your identity and detecting, preventing, and prosecuting those responsible for security incidents or malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity.
- Communicate with You– We use the information we have about you to respond to your inquiries, requests, and/or send important notices.
- Market Our Services– We use the information we have about you to market our services. This includes, for example, sending you email communications about products, offerings, events and webinars or customized offers or materials.
- Improve Our Services– We use the information we have about you to improve our services. This includes, for example, identifying usage trends, developing data analysis, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, evaluating our business performance, researching, demonstrating, developing and improving our products and services, and ensuring quality control.
- Comply with The Law– We use the information we have about you to comply with applicable laws, regulations, and contractual obligations. This includes, for example, conducting compliance and/or security checks, audits, or assessments, enforcing our contracts and agreements with our customers, or complying with applicable law enforcement obligations.
- Protect Our Assets– We use the information we have about you to resolve disputes and protect the rights, property, safety and interests or Ahlton and our site visitors, customers, and the public. We ensure the security of our assets, systems and networks, prevent, detect and investigate fraud, unlawful or criminal activities in relation to our services, and enforce our terms and conditions. We enforce any legal terms that govern your use of our website or application.
- Other Purposes You Consent To– We use the information we have about you for other purposes if you consent to those uses at the time you provide your Personal Information.
HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take our responsibility to protect the security and privacy of your Personal Information very seriously at Ahlton. We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality, integrity, and security of your Personal Information and to protecting it. To protect the information we have about you from loss, theft, and unauthorized use, access, modification, or destruction, we employ reasonable and appropriate administrative, technical, and physical safeguards. We review our existing policies and procedures on a regular basis to ensure that they are appropriate and effective in meeting our commitments to our community, customers, and ourselves. We also require third-party service providers acting on our behalf or with whom we share your information to maintain industry-standard security measures.
Additionally, we verify your identity before granting you access to your information or your account to help protect your privacy and security. Before conducting a transaction, we require individuals to create video footage of themselves reciting their password, as well as collect biometric and geolocation data. Regardless of our security precautions, it is impossible to guarantee complete security in all situations. If you have any concerns about the security of our services, please contact us using the information provided in Section “Contact Us.” Please do not send any other confidential Personal Information to us via email or through the contact form on our website for your own online security.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES, APPLICATIONS, AND WEBSITES
Certain third party services, websites, or applications used to navigate to and from Ahlton services have separate user terms and privacy policies that are independent of this Policy. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these third party services or applications. We recommend carefully reviewing the user terms and privacy statement of each third party service, website, and/or application before use.
CHANGES TO THIS NOTICE
We may change or update this Online Privacy Notice in the future. When we do, we will post the revised version on our website. This notice was last updated and became effective on the date posted at the top of this page.